Zane will be running classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30pm
I moved to England over six years ago and settled in Dorset where I enjoy both the beautiful countryside and the warmth of the local community.
I was born in Latvia and from an early age my first passion was rhythmic gymnastics. Subsequently, I studied choreography and dance from 1993 to 1997. From that time I was delighted to enjoy a successful career in professional dancing, both in Latvia and internationally.
I became a teacher in 2011 where I developed my interest in both Yoga and Pilates gaining professional qualifications in Latvia. Subsequently, I re-sat these examinations in the United Kingdom where I qualified with credits.
My interests and passion are dance, classical ballet, contemporary dance and the musicals. I also believe in a healthy lifestyle, which is not just good and healthy for our bodies but beneficial in the context of the overall environment. Both together and individually everyone can make this world a better place for us all and future generations to live in and enjoy.
- Member of CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity)
- Yoga course in India, Trika Art ashram (2017)
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral (QCF)
- CYQ Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Pilates
- Course in Basic Life Support and the use of Automated External Defibrillator
- Hatha Yoga courses and retreats in Latvia, India
- Pilates Instructor training courses at three levels in Latvia
- Jazeps Vitols Latvian Academy of Music, Choreography faculty, Dance Teacher and Choreographer
- Latvian Culture School, Dance Teacher